Best Drug and Alcohol Rehabs in Guntersville, Alabama
Finding A Drug Rehab Center In Guntersville, Alabama
Addiction is a tough situation to deal with, and substance addiction is one of the toughest habits to break – especially when there is no one around to help. While it is important for anyone dealing with substance addiction to get help, it is equally important to get the “right” kind of help – in this case, professional help and rehab in Guntersville, Alabama.
The entire state has been dealing with trying to control the rate of drug and alcohol abuse. In fact, according to the NIH, drug overdose deaths increased significantly in Alabama by 11.1 percent from 2016 to 2017. The city of Guntersville has been affected in all of this, and part of the effort to curb the situation is the provision of rehab facilities in Guntersville, Alabama, for anyone that may need it. For anyone in the area struggling with drug abuse/addiction, it is important to seek help as early as possible to avoid becoming a casualty of the drug overdose epidemic.
Addiction Treatment Services For Drug And Alcohol Rehab In Guntersville, Alabama
The addiction treatment services offered in Guntersville, Alabama for rehab include:
- Regular Inpatient drug and alcohol rehab: inpatient programs that require the patient to live within the center under supervision for more than thirty days.
- Short-term drug and alcohol rehab: inpatient programs that require the patient to live within the center under supervision for less than thirty days.
- Regular outpatient drug and alcohol rehab: programs that require one or two hours of the patient’s time, once or twice a week. The patient is not required to live within the center.
- Intensive outpatient drug and alcohol rehab: programs that require about three hours of the patient’s time, two to three times a week.
- Computerized treatment: computerized behavioral interventions via computers, smartphones, and other electronic devices are also available as substance addiction therapy in Guntersville, Alabama. It is a form of cognitive-behavioral therapy.
For rehab treatment in Guntersville, Alabama, one can fund the payment process through self-payment, Medicaid, State financed insurance (other than Medicaid), Private health insurance, and military insurance (e.g., VA, TRICARE).
How To Enroll In A Substance Abuse Treatment Program For Rehab In Guntersville, Alabama
If one needs professional help to deal with drug addiction in Guntersville, Alabama, please feel free to reach out via the free helpline. Skilled professionals are ready to help and guide the victims of drug abuse on the road to recovery.
To find the available rehab facilities in Guntersville, Alabama, use the substance use treatment locator tool below.
- ALABAMA DRUG CONTROL UPDATE. Office of National Drug Control Polic. https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/sites/default/files/docs/state_profile-alabama.pdf.
- David A. Patterson Silver Wolf (Adelv Unegv Waya), Maggie Hughes BA, Nakomis Maher BA, Yangqian Shen BA, Christine Shore-Fitzgerald BA & Yang Wang BA (2017) Computerized Behavioral Interventions: Current Products and Recommendations for Substance Use Disorder Treatment, Journal of Social Work Practice in the Addictions, 17:4, 339-351, DOI: 10.1080/1533256X.2017.1367303. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/1533256X.2017.1367303?journalCode=wswp20.
- Alabama Opioid Summary. National Institute on Drog Abuse. 2019. https://www.drugabuse.gov/drugs-abuse/opioids/opioid-summaries-by-state/alabama-opioid-summary.