Mountainside Treatment Center, Canaan, Connecticut
Canaan, CT, 06018
Table of Contents:
Overview of Mountainside Treatment Center
Located in Canaan, Mountainside Treatment Center is one of the best substance abuse treatment facility in that area. Mountainside Treatment Center founded since 1998 is one of the most reputable landmarks in Canaan Connecticut. Mountainside Treatment Center specializes in treating patients suffering from conditions like substance abuse, such as alcohol and Drugs like cocaine, heroin etc. This facility offers a variety of evidence-based treatment options like 12-step based recovery, a holistic approach to aid in the withdrawal process, detox services, and aftercare support to help prevent relapse etc.
The staff at Mountainside Treatment Center is a qualified team of professionals who handle addiction issues generally. They are devoted to their work and ensure that anyone who comes to their facility seeking treatment gets the best recovery treatment there is to offer. This facility also has a fully staffed detox center for patients requiring detox services.
This facility which is located on a 60-acre piece of land is surrounded by a waterfall, a forest and hiking trails which are effective in giving their patients a pleasant mid-range environment and wonderful recovery. The facility also provides a yoga studio, an auditorium, and a large deck.
Accommodation and Food at Mountainside Treatment Center
Located in a colorful area in the Berkshire which is just an hour drive from Hartford Connecticut, is on a 60-acre property which is surrounded by a forest, waterfall and hiking trails is one of the few rehabilitation centers which has a very wonderful view. With recent upgrades to the facility’s accommodation, this facility can take up to 60 patients at a go. Having men stay on a different floor from the women and most the rooms are shared by two patients.
Mountainside Treatment Center is equipped with a yoga studio, a large deck, and upgraded auditorium to suit their patient’s needs.
Feeding is handled by the facility’s chef who provides the patients with three meals a day.
Treatment Options at Mountainside Treatment Center
Patients admitted into Mountainside Treatment Center work with the facility’s therapist and a team of counselors to undergo a physical and mental evaluation prior to the treatment. After which an individualized plan is drafted to suit their patient’s individual needs for the duration of their stay or attendance in the facility.
This facility focuses on patients who are suffering from drug addiction, alcoholism, drug abuse and also patients suffering from mental health problems.
The treatment option available at Mountainside Treatment Center includes :
- Inpatient Treatment
- Outpatient Treatment
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Medically Assisted Detox
- Methadone Maintenance
- Buprenorphine Detox
- Vivitrol Detox
- Naltrexone Detox
- Psychotropic Detox
- Individualized Treatment
- Intervention Services
- Sober Living homes
- Aftercare Support
Therapy Choices at Mountainside Treatment Center
This facility has a variety of therapy choices which are aimed to be effective in the recovery process of the patients admitted. These programs are made possible to suit any patient requiring any need. Each and every therapy organized by this facility is handled by a licensed and experienced professional.
The therapy choices at Mountainside Treatment Center include:
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Trauma Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Experimental Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Eating Disorder Treatment
- Couple Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
- Life Skills
- Creative Art Therapy
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy
Payment Options and Insurances
Charging $34,000 3 for services rendered in a span of 30 days, the payment options available at this facility includes :
- Payment Assistance
- Private Insurances
- Self-pay Options
- Financing Available
Mountainside Treatment Center is licensed by:
- The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- The State License of Connecticut
- The Joint Commission (TJC)
- The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- The National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (NAATP)
Mountainside Treatment Center Advantages
Established in 1998, Mountainside Treatment Center has been operating for over 20 years of service providing its participants with experienced and certified services. Having various types of treatment options and therapy choices, this facility is well equipped to give their patients the best addiction Recovery process there is to offer.
Mountainside Treatment Center has a team of staffs consisting of licensed and experienced nurses, therapists, counselors, Psychiatrists etc who are dedicated to making sure that any patient admitted to their facility gets the best recovery treatment and experiences how fun it is to live a sober life again.
Staff at Mountainside Treatment Center
The staff at Mountainside Treatment Center is a team of experienced and licensed nurses, CADCs, Case Managers, Psychiatrists, therapists, and pharmacists. The staffs at this facility have years of experience providing treatment and they are a qualified team of professionals who handle addiction issues generally. They are devoted to their work and makes sure that anyone who gets admitted into their facility having an addiction problem actually recovers from the problem.
The some of the important staffs at Mountainside Treatment Center include:
- Randall Dwenger – Medical Director MD
- Ashley McGee, BSN RN – Director of Nursing
- Lukasz Junger, PMHNP – Psychiatric Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Kevin Reddington, APRN – Medical Nurse Practitioner
- Sheila Devlin-Craane, DNP, NPP, APRN-BC – Doctor of Psychiatric Nursing
- Joyce Faraj, Ph.D., RDN, CDN – Nutritionist at Mountainside
- Amy Sedgwick, LADC, AADC, CCDP, SCPG – Director, Clinical Operations
- Carolee Paruta LMFT, LADC – Regional Director of Outpatient Services
- Lauren Johnson, LPC – Senior Clinician
- Devon Hawes, MATS – Clinician
- Melissa Thurmond, CAC – Clinician
- Lisa Westerson, LCSW – Clinical Supervisor, Residential Services
- Andrea Kreisz, LMFT – Senior Clinician
- Emily Robinson, LCSW – Senior Clinician
- Whitney Balliett, LPC, LADC – Clinician
- Christopher Carlino, LPC – Clinician
- Jacqueline Clement, LMSW, Clinician
- Casey Gaul, LMSW – Clinician