Tranquil Shores, Madeira Beach, Florida
Madeira Beach, FL, 33708
Table of Contents:
Tranquil Shores Overview
The Tranquil Shores is a luxury rehabilitation center, founded in 2009, located in Florida, on the beautiful Madeira Beach. The Tranquil Shores rehabilitation center offers a chance for an inpatient treatment program, an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), and a sober living to patients struggling with substance abuse – drug and alcohol addiction, as well as co-occurring mental health issues. There is a chance for dual diagnosis treatment as well, for patients who have been diagnosed with substance addiction and a co-occurring mental health issue at the same time.
The treatment programs are based on the 12-step recovery process, using CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) and DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy) for their individual and group therapy sessions. The patients who engage in the IOP, have the unique opportunity to take part in the E-Therapy offered at the Tranquil Shores rehabilitation center, as one of the few rehabilitation centers that offer this therapy method. Detoxification is available on-site, as all patients are required to complete it upon their arrival. The aftercare program is offered to anyone who has successfully completed their treatment at the facility. The patients can continue communicating with their counselors via Skype as a part of this program.
Tranquil Shores Housing
The Tranquil Shores rehabilitation center owns two separate facilities – one for treatment and one where the patients who are taking part in the inpatient treatment program are accommodated. The Tranquil Shores rehabilitation center offers to accommodate 24 patients at a time, placed in gender-specific apartments. The facility where the patients are living is a stylish facility, with two-bed apartments, as well as, private apartments, all of which have a private bathroom. There are also common rooms equipped with flat TVs and DVD players that the patients are free to use. Each apartment has a fully equipped kitchen as well which the patients use to prepare their own meals for the day.
They are responsible for grocery shopping at the local grocery shop for which they use $75 gift cards on a weekly level. The patients are also responsible for cleaning their rooms. Outside the facility, there is a pool that the patients are free to use in their free time. In the treatment facility, doctors’ offices, and therapy rooms are to be found where the individual and group therapy sessions take place.
Tranquil Shores Treatment Options
At Tranquil Shores rehabilitation center, you will find the following treatment options:
- Inpatient treatment program – The inpatient treatment program requires patients to live on the grounds of the facility during their treatment. The treatment plan lasts between 30 and 90 days, depending on the severity of the case and the medical condition of the patients. It includes around 25 hours of individual and group therapy sessions, based on CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) and DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy), following the 12-step recovery process.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – The Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is recommended to any patient that depending on his/her medical condition and case, does not require a 24/7 medical care as a part of his/her treatment plan. The IOP allows patients to live at home, attend work/school, while they are only required to visit the facility for their scheduled therapy sessions. Depending on the severity of the case, the duration of the IOP is to be determined. Also, depending on the specific needs of the patient, the IOP can require one to 15 hours of therapy sessions on a weekly level. For patients who are unable to visit the facility on a weekly level to take part in their assigned therapy session, they have the chance to engage in E-Therapy which is performed by telecommunication between the assigned counselor and the patient who is staying at home at the time.
Tranquil Shores Therapies
Therapeutic services that given at the Tranquil Shores rehabilitation center include:
- Individual therapy sessions
- Group therapy sessions
- Family therapy sessions
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
- DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy)
- Experimental therapy (Art therapy)
- ART (Accelerated Resolution Therapy)
- Relapse prevention therapy
- Dual diagnosis
Tranquil Shores Payment Options
According to the official website of the Tranquil Shores rehabilitation center, the facility accepts most insurance plans including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, and many others.
Tranquil Shores Licenses
According to the official website of the Tranquil Shores rehabilitation center, the facility and its professional team enjoy the accreditation by the Joint Commission, which is a non-profit organization in the United States that ensures that the rehabilitation centers that it supports give the best possible care and treatment to their patients.
Tranquil Shores Amenities
In their free time, the patients can decide between massages, yoga classes, workout classes, Tai Chi, acupuncture, creative therapies, etc. which are all included in the price. Over the weekends, regular visits to the church on Sunday mornings are made, as well as, field trips, dolphin tours, local museums, bowling, etc.
Tranquil Shores Staff
According to the official website of the Tranquil Shores rehabilitation center, the professional team includes a physician, Master-level therapists, LMHCs (Licensed Medical Health Counselors), registered nurses, etc.