Clermont Recovery Center, Batavia, Ohio
Batavia, OH, 45103
Table of Contents:
Clermont Recovery Center Overview
The Clermont Recovery Center has served as one of the best outpatient rehabilitation facilities around Ohio for more than 30 years. The Clermont Recovery Center, which offers the traditional outpatient treatment program, and the Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), specializes in cases of substance abuse – drug and alcohol addiction, and mental health issues. The facility offers a dual diagnosis as well for a patient who has been diagnosed with both a substance abuse of some kind and a mental health issue. Children above the age of 12, adolescents, young adults and elderly patients of both the female and male gender are accepted into the facility. As a part of their admission at the Clermont Recovery Center, all patients have to participate in a 30-minute interview done over the phone, to which, a two-hour in-person evaluation is done by an experienced counselor. This will help the counselor to decide on the specific treatment methods that will be used in the recovery process. Upon arrival, the patients are required to complete their detoxification, which is available on-site. Medication management is available on-site as well.
The treatment programs include individual and group therapy sessions, as well as, relapse prevention. Group therapy sessions have the biggest focus as a part of any treatment program at the Clermont Recovery Center. Depending on the chosen treatment plan, the patients can be required to visit the facility one to five times a week, with each therapy session lasting around three hours. When the patient is an adolescent, the counselors take time to include the family of the patient as well to engage in a supervised family therapy session on a weekly level.
Clermont Recovery Center Housing
As the Clermont Recovery Center offers only two treatment plans – the traditional outpatient treatment plan and the Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), which as you probably know do not require the patients to be accommodated during their treatment at the Clermont Recovery Center, the facility is not equipped for an overnight stay. The facility does have different offices for the medical and clinical staff, as well as, therapy rooms which are used during individual and group therapy sessions.
Clermont Recovery Center Treatment Options
At Clermont Recovery Center, you will find the following treatment options:
- Outpatient treatment program – The outpatient treatment program allows the patients to live at home while they are required to visit the facility at the scheduled appointments for their individual and group therapy sessions. This way, the patients can continue with their work/studies and still go to therapy, if their medical condition allows it. Medication management in addition to Individual and group therapy sessions, detoxification upon arrival, and regular relapse prevention sessions are to be included in each outpatient treatment program. Family therapy sessions can be arranged according to the needs of the patient and his/her family.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – The Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), as the traditional outpatient treatment program, allows the patients to live at home as they are required only to visit the facility to take a part in their assigned therapy sessions. The Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) includes the same therapy methods as the traditional outpatient treatment program. What makes these two treatment plans different from each other, is their duration. The Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) usually lasts longer and requires patients to attend therapy more frequently, with a specific focus on group therapy.
Clermont Recovery Center Therapies Provided
The Clermont Recovery Center includes the following therapies in its traditional outpatient program and Inpatient Treatment Program:
- Individual therapy sessions
- Group therapy sessions
- Family therapy sessions
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
- Relapse prevention therapy
- Dual diagnosis
- Medication management
Clermont Recovery Center Payment Options
As the official website of the Clermont Recovery Center states, the facility accepts most insurance plans and offers a variety of payment options for the patients to choose from. For more information on the topic, please contact the staff via phone.
Clermont Recovery Center Licenses
The Clermont Recovery Center has been accredited by the CARF (The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) for its hard work in the past. The CARF works to ensure that the rehabilitation centers which are enjoying its accreditation are providing nothing but support, good care, and treatment to their patients.
Clermont Recovery Center Amenities
The Clermont Recovery Center focuses on prevention, and for that reason, daily relapse prevention classes are organized as well as numerous other programs in which the patients can learn everything about the issue of addiction, the potential triggers that can cause a relapse in the near future, and get answers to all of their questions. The Clermont Recovery Center tends to offer help and support, as well as, supervise women who are considered to be exposed to the risk of substance abuse – alcohol or drug abuse, by offering them a chance to participate in the relapse prevention classes and other life skills classes along with the patients at the Clermont Recovery Center.
Clermont Recovery Center Staff
According to the official website of the Clermont Recovery Center, the professional team includes psychotherapists, psychologists, physicians, registered nurses, and LADCs (Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors). For more information on the topic, please contact the staff via phone.