PLEASE NOTE THAT WITHIN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS AN ARBITRATION THAT PROVIDES YOU WITH A RIGHT TO SUE UNDER THE AGREEMENT.
- Eligibility – You are only authorized to use this Site if you can enter legally binding contracts under the law. Therefore, individuals younger than eighteen (18) years of age, are not permitted to use this Site. Use of this site for health purposes, or any other intention by individuals under this set age is against the policies of use contained within this Site.
- 2. Your Assent to the Agreement – You agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined herein with regards to your use of this Site, as it represents the only agreement between you and us, and replaces all previous agreements, with respect to the use of the Site. Note that we have the right to add or remove to the Agreement at any time and in our sole discretion, without your prior knowledge. However, updates to the Agreement will be posted to the Site, therefore, necessitating that you review at any time before using this Site. Continually using the site, therefore, implies your assent to the Agreement at that time.
- No Health Advice – The Site does not provide health advice or recommendations. The contents of the Site, including the text, images, graphics, and information received from external sources, and other material contained herein are only for informational purposes. The Content does not serve as, and should not be used as a substitute to professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment recommendations provided by a physician or other healthcare professionals. We are not within the category of platforms or avenues authorized for the provision of health advice under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”). If you have any questions regarding a medical illness, laboratory investigation, procedure, medication, or treatment, please seek advice from a qualified healthcare provider. Never base any actions or inactions regarding your health solely on the information you read on this site. We do not recommend the use of this site in cases of a medical emergency, In the event you find yourself in a medical emergency situation, call your local emergency number. Regardless of the information contained in this site, we do not recommend or endorse any tests, treatments, medicines, physicians or other healthcare providers, health products, services, opinions, or companies.
- The Accuracy and Authenticity of your Data – Whenever you use the Site, you indicate that: (a) all information you submit is authentic and accurate; (b) you will regularly review and update your contact information so that we can easily contact you at any time if such is needed; (c) using this site or assessing the services provided on this site does not contravene local or international legislature or regulation; (d) you are not under eighteen (18) years of age; and (e) you agree to and will not contravene the rules for online conduct, as outlined in Section 6 below.
- Rules Governing Content and Use of the Site; Your Representations and Warranties –
You may be allowed to access information on this Site, including news and articles, about substance abuse conditions and available treatment options. However, when you use the Site, you represent and warrant that you:
(a) Acknowledge that we make no representation or warranty regarding the qualifications or suitability of any health care provider listed on the Site to provide the services you are accessing
(b) Understand that we do not provide any form of medical advice, treatments, or services
(c) Acknowledge that your decision to contact and access any services, entity or facility listed on this Site is at your discretion and solely your decision and responsibility. Such should also be based on your personal research about the particular provider, entity or facility, and NOT solely on the content or information assessed on the Site
(d) Understand that the information provided by other users and published on this Site may be inaccurate and could be influenced by certain factors, including personal bias, personal relationship with a certain healthcare provider, or other factors which may undermine the objectivity and authenticity of the information or opinion posted to this Site
(e) Will not use this Site for purposes that contravene the user policies of this site, such as collecting usernames and/or email addresses of other users by any means to send unsolicited (commercial or noncommercial) email messages or perform other electronic communications, or engage in unauthorized framing of, or linking to, this Site without a direct and written consent from us
(f) Will not breach our cybersecurity by installing or promoting spyware, malware or other computer code, on our or others’ computers, servers, or equipment, for the purpose accessing unauthorized information about or monitoring our or the cyber- or other activities of another user; and
(g) Will not interfere with, disrupt, or burden the Site or network, or services on this site with activities which include sending unsolicited emails or commercial bulletins, messages, comments, or other forms of communications.
If the Site contains functions, such as message boards, blogs, comment sections, quizzes, user drug reviews, and question and answer sections, allowing users to upload content, including texts, images, or other blog posts from other sites, you agree that any such submission or communication does not violate the rights of any user, individual, group, or entity. By uploading such information to the Public Areas, you agree that such information is not, in any way, for confidential purposes. If you make such communication, you agree that you will not send us through any of our contact routes, any content that violates the rights of any party. If you submit any commercial information, idea, concept, or innovation to us by email, you automatically assent to granting us, or warrant that the owner or originator of the concept, has expressly granted us, a royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive license to use, modify, reproduce, edit, publish, translate, distribute, perform, or display the information in any medium or media, and in any form available now or in the future. Additionally, we may subject these rights through a series of sublicenses, However, if you intend to keep or maintain sole ownership, or have not been authorized to share or distribute such information, concept, or idea private or proprietary, do not submit it to us by email or to the Public Areas.
- Our Intellectual Property Rights – All the content on this Site, as well as the trademarks, service marks, graphics, custom-made designs, and logos used on this Site (“Marks”), are owned by or under license for use by us and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the United States and other international copyright regulations and provisions. We reserve all rights that may not be expressly granted in the Site. You agree that you will not use this site in a way that disables or interferes with the security features of this Site or that prevents or limits the use of any content on this Site. You also agree not to access this Site by any means other than the platform or interface that we make available, unless such routes are otherwise authorized by us in a written agreement. If any of these Terms and Conditions are violated, your permission to use the Content of this Site shall be withdrawn and terminated, and no copies of any Content of this site shall be in your possession or accessible by you.
- Our Management of the Site/User Misconduct
- Site Management – We have the right to: (a) monitor users’ activities and their use of the Site for Violations of the Agreement on here and for compliance with our user policies; and (b) report any action that violates the Agreement to law enforcement agencies. However, we may not be required to always do this.
- Right to Terminate Use – We reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without any prior notice given to you, deny access to and use of this Site to any user, for any reason or no reason at all, at any time, without breaching any warranty or agreement in this Terms and Conditions, or of any applicable regulation.
- Right to Temporarily Disable the Site – We reserve the right, without limitations to any other provision of this Terms and Conditions, to disable or dismantle this site, temporarily or permanently, for any reason or without any reason, in our sole discretion and without your prior notice.
- Risk of Harm – Acknowledge that there may be risks associated with, but not limited to, the use of the recommendations or information provided on this Site for your health or other aspects. You should not use the Content of this site as a substitute for a diagnosis, treatment recommendation, and general medical advice provided by a physician or other healthcare professionals. Do not disregard or delay seeking a health consult with a physician or other healthcare professional because of the Content or other information you read on this Site. The use of the Content on this Site for your health is solely at your own risk. In addition, communication with providers you come across on this Site, and use of any information obtained from them are solely at your own risk. When using this Site, therefore, we expect you to use caution and discretion.
- Terms and Survival – The Agreement shall remain effective while you use this Site. Whenever your user Account is terminated or expired, if applicable, you will no longer have the right to use or retrieve materials contained within the account. However, all obligations which are intended to continue after termination or expiration of the Agreement shall remain in effect after such has happened, including, without any limitations, sections 12-17.
- Dispute and Claims between You and any Provider – You are solely responsible for the communication and exchange of information between you and any product or service provider listed on this Site. Any risks or disputes arising from such communication is solely your responsibility, and you agree not to hold us accountable in the event that you suffer adverse implications, such as medical or financial loss or damages, as a result of such interaction with any person, company, group, or entity about whom, or which you found on this Site.
- Arbitration Agreement and Class Action Waiver
- The Scope of Arbitration Agreement and Class Action Waiver. You agree that, by accepting and entering into the Agreement as outlined on here, we and you agree to arbitrate all claims and disputes which may arise from the Agreement, except otherwise noted. Therefore, we and you, or any other designated successors, waive the right to trial by a jury or to engage in a class action or on bases involving disputes entered on behalf of the public, another Site user, or other persons within this capacity.
The Agreement to arbitrate includes, but not limited to;
- Claims resulting from or relating to the Site, any products and/or services which you may access or acquire through this Site, as well as the Content, and marketing activities conducted by us or on our behalf or on behalf of our third-parties.
- Claims arising from or related to any aspect of your relationship with us, whether such is based on contract statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal entity, and
- Claims relating arising after the termination or expiration of the Agreement.
- Exceptions for Arbitrations – Despite the above, either party in this agreement may bring an individual action in small claims court. This arbitration provision excludes any claim or dispute over the authenticity or legality of any of the party’s intellectual property rights.
- Arbitration charges – You agree that you will be responsible for paying your share of any fees incurred as a result of the arbitration, including administration, filing, hearing, and attorney fees.
- Injunction Relief – Regardless of the arbitration provision contained in this Agreement, we may seek an injunctive relief for any infringement of our intellectual property and other similar rights.
One Year Limitation – YOU AGREE THAT YOU MUST FILE A DEMAND ONLY WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE DATE OF THE OCCURRENCE OF THE EVENT NECESSITATING SUCH DEMAND, OTHERWISE, YOU SHALL WAIVE THE RIGHT TO PURSUE ANY DEMAND BASED ON THE EVENT.
Governing Law – All issues that concern the construction, validity, and enforcement of the Agreement, or the rights of the parties involved, shall be governed by the state of -.
- Disclaimers. THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED AND PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE CONTENT, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, AND WE DO NOT GUARANTEE AND ASSURE OF ANY RESULTS UPON USE OF SUCH CONTENT, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION OBTAINED IN THIS SITE. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE MAY REQUIRE UPDATING AND MAY CONTAIN INACCURATE INFORMATION, HOWEVER, WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR (A) ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OF THE CONTENT, COMMENTS, OR CONTRIBUTIONS ON THIS SITE, (B) PERSONAL HARM TO YOUR HEALTH, OR OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM USE OF THE CONTENT OR SERVICES OBTAINED FROM THE SITE, (C) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND THE PERSONAL DATA CONTAINED THEREIN, (D) ANY TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION ON THIS SITE, (E) ANY BUGS, TROJAN HORSES, VIRUSES, OR SIMILAR ENTITIES TRANSMITTED THROUGH THE SITE BY ANOTHER USER OR A THIRD PARTY, AND (F) ANY OMISSIONS OR ERRORS IN ANY CONTENT OR ANY ADVERSE CONSEQUENCES SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF USE OF ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES ON THIS SITE.
WE, OUR LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT ANY LIMITATIONS TO THE FOREGOING, WE, OUR LICENSORS, AND OUR SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTY ABOUT THE ACCURACY, AUTHENTICITY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, RELEVANCE, OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT, TEXT, GRAPHICS, OR LINKS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH USE OF THE SITE.
However, it is worthy of note that some states do not allow limitations of certain warranties or the exclusion of certain damages and risks. If you reside in one of those States, the above limitations and exclusions may not be applicable to you.
The use of this site and the Content therein is at your risk. When using this Site, information may be transmitted through a medium or media beyond our control and not under our jurisdiction. Therefore, in such situations, we assume no liability and responsibility for any delay, failure, corruption, or cessation of any information related to the use of this Site, or any risk associated therewith.
Comments and other materials posted by third parties or users (including the one posted by our team) is not intended as or to substitute health advice or recommendations by a healthcare provider or other medical professional. We, therefore, refute and disclaim to the fullest extent provided by law, all responsibility and liability arising from your dependence on such materials on this Site. You, therefore, agree that all agreements, disclosures, and other information that we make available to you satisfy any legal requirement that such information should be disseminated in writing.
- Limited Liability – IN NO EVENT, SHALL WE, OUR TEAM MEMBERS, ADMINISTRATORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, OR CONTRACTORS BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) FINANCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSS, RESULTING FROM THE USE OF INFORMATION ACCESSED ON THIS SITE, CONTRIBUTIONS, INTERACTIONS, OR ANY OTHER CONTENT THEREIN. HOWEVER, ANYTHING CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU, AS IT CONCERNS LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU FROM CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, EITHER IN CONTRACT, BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY, OR IN ANY OTHER MANNER, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF CHARGES AND FEES YOU PAY TO US.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential damages or loss, therefore, the above exclusions do not apply to users who reside in those states. In this situation, liability is limited to the fullest extent of the law.
- Indemnity – You hereby agree to indemnify and defend us, our parent group, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, and suppliers, as well as our team members, employees, agents, affiliates, and partners, and hold us harmless from any risk, liability, damages, loss, claims, or demands, that arise as a result of (a) your use of this Site or Content therein when there is a breach of this contractual Agreement, (b) a breach of the Agreement, including (but not limited to) any breach of your warranties and representations as set above, (c) any dispute or claim you have with any user or provider on this Site, and (d) a violation of the right of another individual, group, company, or entity you interact with on this Site. We reserve the right to assume an exclusive defense in the event any such claim or demand occurs.
- The Entire Agreement – The Agreement represents the entire and only form of agreement between you and us as regards the use of the Site and replaces any previous understandings or agreements between you and us as it concerns the use of the Site.
- Interactions between Parties – No aspect of this Agreement promotes or suggests the creation of an agency, partnership, joint venture, business venture, employer-employee or franchisor-franchisee relationships, and company between you and us.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries – This Agreement is solely between you and us and it does not extend to any third party. In addition, there are no third-party beneficiaries to this Agreement. Furthermore, you cannot assign or transfer your rights as provided in this Agreement to any third-party.
- Non-Waiver of Right – In the event we fail to exercise or enforce any right or contract within this Agreement, it does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision and does not make such right and provision ineffective.
- Modification -. No modifications (oral or written) regarding the Site or Content therefore shall be binding upon us unless such has been duly signed in writing by one of our designated staff members.